Jackson Seed Service was created in 1979 as a local seed cleaning and processing plant. Three decades later, the business continues to provide local farmers with quality service and trustworthy advice.
Welcome to Jackson Seed Service
Jackson Seed Service is proud to be one of Southwestern Ontario's top soybean processing, cleaning, and distribution centres.
Pedigree Soybean Seeds
Jackson Seed Service has the facilities to properly process GMO and non-GMO soybean seeds
Food Grade Soybeans
Cleaned, tested, and packaged onsite before being shipped to international producers of soy products
Jackson Seed Service was created in 1979 as a local seed cleaning and processing plant
Services and Technology
Advanced technologies to process, condition, package, and distribute the highest quality food and seed grade soybeans
Our staff will do their best to respond within one business day
Jackson Seed Service is known for quality products
- Jackson seed service is founded and incorporated by Dennis Jackson in Dresden, Ontario.
- Jackson’s Seed Grade Division begins to produce certified seed for Syngenta Seeds of Canada, formerly Northrup King.
- Jackson’s Food Grade Division is contracted to bag and clean locally produced soybeans for Canada Packers, which would eventually be purchased by Maple Leaf Foods.
- New seed processing plant built to accommodate expanding seed business. (1992)
- Additional new warehouse space is added. (1996)
- Construction is completed on a new food grade soybean plant in order to meet an increased demand for processed food grade soybeans. (2003)
- Additional grain storage is built. (2005, 2006, 2009)
- Jackson Seed Service celebrates their 30th year of business. (2010)